Why is this experience the best way to taste my afternoon ?
You love gin and craft beer ? You would like to learn a bit more about how you favorite spirit and beers are made or simply having a good time with your family / friends ?
Broue-Tours is there with the first guided tour of a distillery and two microbrewries in the area !
What's the plan ?
Meet your expert guide directly at Stadaconé Distillery. Around the boat-shaped bar, enjoy their 3 distinctive gins in a tasting glass offered as a gift. Feel and touch the herbs used to concoct the gins, then go behind the scenes to learn how spirits are made by a guided tour of the production area.
After that, your guide will bring you to two awesome microbreweries: La Souche & Brasseurs sur Demande.
''La Souche'' will charm you with it's typical Quebec sugar shack vibe where you will receive tree delicious craft beer samplers and a snack.
Finaly your adventure will end at ''Brasseurs sur Demande'', an intimate unknown tasting room where you will appreciate your last tree beer samplers with an old classic, some popcorns !
What's the price ?
- 69 $ +tx
- 3 gins samplers
- An exclusive visit of the spirits production area
- 6 craft beer samplers
- 2 Snacks (homemade chips & popcorn)!
- 2 craft breweries stops
- Local and professional guide
- Interesting facts about Limoilou's history
- A pleasant walk through the vibrant Limoilou neighbourhood
- Tip or gratuity
How to get there ?
- Limoilou is a 15 minutes ride by car from Old Quebec and 6 minutes from St-Roch neighbourhood.
- Distillery Stadaconé (235 2nd street, Quebec G1L 2T2, Quebec, CA)
What do I need to bring?
- Please dress appropriatly depending of the weather as this tour goes on rain or shine :)
- 3 hours
- 7 days before your scheduled tour: full refund.
- Between 3 and 6 days before your scheduled tour: 50% refund.
- Under 2 days before your scheduled tour: no refund.