Événement organisé par Je Bois Local
There is no result for the selected criteria.
- Le Winter Warmer débarque est de retour à Québec avec sa sélection de bières fortes de microbrasseries du Québec!
- On October 5th and 6th, beer lovers will have a rendez-vous in Saint-Sauveur for the second edition!
- Friday, September 13th, 2019
- Ras L'Bock // Tap Take Over
- Family event
- La Souche Stoneham offers you a different activity to occupy your Sunday
- Launch of our 12-year-old birthday beer, the QV12, a magnificent wild berry blend.
- Launch of the second of a series, this time a wild fermentation in peaches. Launch August 30th.
- A lovely and family friendly festival dedicated to the local brewers!
- The prettiest days of the summer
- beer, music and Perseids at Frampton Brasse!
- « Importation Pivot» grants us with international craft beers for you to taste!
- The second edition of the brewing fair of La Jacques-Cartier!
- 7th edition of the great brewing event of Alma!
- Official opening of the new microbrew in Donaconna!
- The 2019 edition of the Sour Beer Week at the microbrew «La Souche» located in Limoilou!
- « L'Agence Vitriol» comes to Emprorium microbrew with export products for you to taste this Saturday afternoon!
- Vinyasa yoga class with P-O from the Rebel studio followed with a delicious beer!
- Starts summer on the right foot
- Terrace opening, band, bbq, surprises!
- At SNO Microbrasserie Nordik
- Imported beer tasting
- A candid Beergardent
- At St-Fidèle Church